As we all know that Einstein was one of the most genius people ever lived. His scientific work and theories are a wonder even for today’s modern world, there is no match for this man’s dexterity. But do you know that other than his expertise in theoretical Physics, he was also a philosopher. His words are an inspiration for all and sundry, whether you are familiar with science and physic or not, Einstein still have a lot to say to you.
So, here are some of my favorite quotes from Einstein. Take a look and I am sure you will be inspired by his thoughts on life and everything else.
- I believe that a simple and un assuming manner of life is best for everyone, best both for body and mind
- A person who never made a mistake have never tried anything new
- A table, a chair, a bowl of fruit and a violin; what else does a man need to be happy?”
- There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.
- Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take everywhere
- Look deep into nature and then you will understand everything better.
- Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is to not stop questioning.
- Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts.
- Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding.
- The gift of fantasy has meant more to me than my talent or absorbing positive knowledge.
What I learned from him is that keeps your life simple and uncomplicated, tame down your expectations but never your fantasies. Be empathetic and kind but never unimaginative. Don’t ever stop improving or aiming for better. Life has so much more to offer than what you think.
See, I told you…this guy is a genius!!